Fall Leadership Conference 2018
Recipe for Success
Hosted by the Kin Club of Russell
Russell Meadows Community Room - 475 Church Street, Russell
“Recipe For Success” will be the Kin Club of Russell’s first convention ever held! We are planning incredible workshops, amazing culinary delights and lots of fun for our delegates. So here’s the top ten reasons why we want you to join us on November 3rd in Russell;
10. We have amazing workshops;
Professional Project Planning by Ash Babber, PMP, MCPM, JDIA Inc., is a must for anyone completing club projects. Ash is one of the leading project managers in all of Canada…he knows his stuff! This workshop will enhance your projects outcomes and make all of your projects run smoothly and efficiently with success.
The New Members Seminar by Past National President Melodie LeMoeligou is mandatory for all new Kin (5 years and under) who hasn’t received this introduction to Kin Canada and its history. Melodie is one of the current leading experts in Kin Education and Kin Canada and will deliver a fun fact-filled educational for all new members…think of what educated and motivated new members will do for your club!
9. The best foods possible. Period. We are planning a fresh and delightful luncheon for our delegates, along with an over the top succulent AAA beef tenderloin dinner for the evening prepared by Peppercorn Pampering Catering Service. We also have two “Cooking With Class” workshops held by local Chef Vikki McCulloch…you will learn how to prepare amazing appetizers and yes, sample them too.
8. “Escape Room”. We’ve hired an experienced Escape Room company with Charlotte Scarf to construct an Escape Room as one of our fun workshops. This is limited to the first 50 persons enrolling and will be a blast as teams compete against each other and the clock to escape. Register below.
7. Ninety minutes of business or less guaranteed by Governor David Tidbury.
6. Three-hour mystery tour. We have planned a fun and tasty three-hour mystery tour with three stops over three hours. Sit back, relax and let our bus chauffeur show you…well…we can’t say as it’s a mystery tour. We’ve planned a three-hour tour that will be fun, tasty and rewarding!
5. We’ve engaged the past WORLD International Toastmasters President, General Chris Ford as our keynote speaker for the evening dinner. It is difficult to describe how extremely fortunate we are to have one of the world’s best speakers address or District…not to be missed!
4. The Matt Watson Comedy Tour featuring comedians Tim Riel and Wafik Nasralla will leave you rolling in laughter for the night after dinner. We plan to have fun all day but these guys are incredibly funny!
3. Great accommodations. For those registering from afar, we’ve secured Wyndham’s new Microtel Hotel in Casselman for $130.50 per night. Rooms are secured only until October 1st, so please register with Pam at 613 427 3550 before October 1st…ask for the Kin Canada discount package.
2. Many amazing surprises! We’ve been tight-lipped about some of the many extras and surprises we have planned for you…but they are incredible! Please don’t miss this incredible convention and all of the fun extras we have in store for our fellow Kin members!
1. We’d love to see you! The Kin Club of Russell is new and we are hosting our first convention ever. Our 48 members will be so accommodating and ensure everyone has a great time in Russell…we’ve also subsidized the registration fee (early $50 and late after October 3rd $60) by over $100 per delegate so it ill be affordable. Please complete your registration online now to ensure attendance. We can’t wait to see you!
Saturday 10:00 – Workshop with Ash Babber of the Kin Club of Russell.
Saturday 12:30 – New Members Seminar with Past National President Melodie LeMoeligou (Mandatory for all new Kin under 5 year who have not received this course).
Saturday 12:30 – Cooking with Class with Chef Vikki McCulloch.
Saturday 1:30 – Cooking with Class with Chef Vikki McCulloch (same as 12:30 course).
Saturday 1:30 – Escape Room with Charlotte Scarf (Limited to 50 persons).
Please complete the form included with the early bird registration fee. After October 3rd the fee will increase from $50 to $60. Don't forget to sign up to our Escape Room below.
Escape Room Registration
Please note there is a maximum of 50 participants.
Hotel Accommodations – Convention hotel is the Wyndham’s Microtel Inn & Suites located at 7 Industriel St, Casselman, ON K0A 1M0. Convention rate of $130.50 and room availability are only guaranteed until October 2nd, 2018. Please book your reservations personally through Pamela at 613-427-3550.
Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org of any meal or dietary restrictions