Complete the order form on this page to purchase tickets online. When your payment has been processed, you will receive an email from the Kin Club of Russell confirming the details of your purchase.
The Kin Club of Russell will print your contact information and envelope selection(s) onto tickets of the exact same size and weight as tickets sold in person. They will be added to the raffle drum for the weekly draw for which they were purchased.
You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase tickets, tickets cannot be purchased for anyone under the age of 18 and you must be in Ontario when you purchase the ticket(s).
Tickets are available online each week starting at 4 PM (16:00 hrs) each Sunday, and online sales end at 11:59 PM each Saturday.
If you need assistance purchasing tickets online, please view this online YouTube tutorial
Tickets can be purchased at the following retail locations:
- Pharmacie Notre Dame, 649 Notre Dame St.,
- Embrun Convenience, 951 Notre Dame St.
- Giant Tiger
- Boni Choix
- Boutique Lady Jo Gift Shop, 1252 St. Jacques, Embrun
- Russell Foodland, 148 Craig St.
- Winchester Foodland
- Brinston General Store
- Loughlin’s Country Store, 1738 County Rd 1, Mountain
- Kelly’s Boutique
- Depanneur du Village
Catch the Ace Lottery is a Progressive Lottery.
Each week tickets are sold for $5.00 each with a draw at the end of the week on Sunday at 3:15 PM at Étienne Brûlé Brewery in Embrun. Tickets are good for only that one week of the draw.
One ticket only is drawn and that winner wins the weekly draw valued at 20% of the weekly sales. Only that person’s envelope choice, as indicated on their ticket, will be opened.
At the start of the licence, the game began with a standard deck of 52 playing cards which were individually placed into envelopes, sealed, shuffled and then numbered from 1 – 52.
If the envelope chosen by the weekly winner contains the Ace of Spades, that individual winds the jackpot and the game/lottery is finished. You do not have to be present to win the draw or jackpot. You simply choose an envelope on your ticket you would like opened, if your ticket is drawn from the raffle bin.
If the Ace of Spades is not in the envelope opened, then the playing card is destroyed and that envelope # is removed from the game, thereby reducing the number of envelopes left to choose from by one. The jackpot grows each week by 30% of that week’s sales.
As the game progresses, the jackpot grows faster and the odds of winning increase as the available envelopes are reduced.
KIN CLUB OF RUSSELL
CATCH THE ACE RULES
- Must be at least 18 years of age to play.
- Tickets cannot be purchased for anyone under 18 years of age.
- Tickets can only be purchased in Ontario. Buyers must be in Ontario when purchasing a ticket.
- Tickets are $5.00 each. Credit and some debit cards are accepted as payment when purchasing tickets online at www.kinclubofrussell.ca.
- Tickets are only valid for the draw held during the week they were purchased (Except for start-ups or exceptional circumstances). (The week begins Sunday at 4 PM when a new series of ticket numbers are made available and paper tickets last until noon each Sunday (online ticket sales cease at 11:59 PM Saturday), followed by the weekly draw at 3:15 pm Sunday.)
- For in-person purchase of paper tickets, the purchaser must:
- Fill in the ticket, including name, contact information and one (1) envelope number (per ticket). Enter a valid envelope number (1 to 52) from the list of available numbers on display at the sales location.
- Ensure the ticket is filled out completely and legibly.
- For on-line purchase of e-tickets, the purchaser must:
- Enter details, including name, email, contact information and one (1) envelope number. Select a valid envelope number (1 to 52) from the list of available numbers on the drop down list.
- Complete the secure payment process using a valid credit or debit card.
- Ticket holders DO NOT need to be present at the draw to win.
- Details (name of purchaser, contact information and envelope # selected) of tickets purchased on-line will be printed onto paper of the identical size, stock and weight as tickets used for in-person sales and entered into the draw.
- Each Sunday at 3:15 pm at the Étienne Brûlé Brewery located at 893 Notre Dame Street in Embrun, Ontario  one ticket will be randomly drawn by a Catch the Ace Committee member from all tickets sold that week (both in-person and on-line sales). Only one (1) ticket will be drawn each week. The envelope number shown on the ticket will be opened.
- The amount of the weekly draw prize and the progressive jackpot will be announced prior to each draw.
- The winning ticket holder will win 20% of the weekly ticket sales and a chance to draw for the current Catch the Ace jackpot. The envelope number as shown on the ticket will be opened.
- If the drawn ticket does not have an envelope number or has an invalid number, the Catch the Ace Committee or designate will make one (1) attempt to contact the ticket holder at the phone number indicated on the ticket. The ticket holder will be asked to select a number from the remaining envelope numbers available and that card will be revealed. If unsuccessful in contacting the holder, the lowest remaining envelope number will be selected by the Catch the Ace Committee.
- The winning ticket holder will be notified by phone and advised when and where they can claim their prize. Photo identification will be required to claim any prize. All prizes will be paid by cheque, in Canadian funds, to the person named on the winning ticket.
- If the envelope selected contains the Ace of Spades, the ticket holder receives the amount in the Catch the Ace progressive jackpot. This will conclude the series of draws for this raffle. If the envelope selected does not contain the Ace of Spades, the card will be destroyed, and the envelope number is removed from the subsequent draws.
- Distribution of weekly ticket sales revenue is as follows:
- 20% to the winning ticket holder;
- 30% will be added to the jackpot;
- 50% will go to the Kin Club of Russell, to be distributed for charitable purposes.
- All draws will be video recorded to ensure raffle integrity. This includes the drawing of the ticket, selection of the envelope, opening the envelope and revealing the card, and destruction of the card.
- Members of the Kin Club of Russell Catch the Ace Committee (CAC), are not permitted to purchase tickets. Other Kin Club of Russell members may purchase tickets unless they are assisting with that week’s draw.
- Any winner who is paid a prize agrees to grant to the Kin Club of Russell an irrevocable right to publish, through all types of media broadcasting, including the internet, for the purposes of promoting the win, their full name, hometown and photograph without any claim for broadcasting, printing or other rights. The winner who is paid a prize also gives to the Kin Club of Russell the right to publish any additional information that they voluntarily provide. The winner shall have no claim against the Kin Club of Russell for invasion of privacy or any other ground(s) by reason of the publication or broadcasting of their name, hometown or photograph or information voluntarily provided by the winner.
- The winner will provide their full name, address and phone number to the Kin Club of Russell for reporting requirements to AGCO. The address and phone number will NOT be made public.
- Results of the draw will be posted on the Kin Club of Russell website at kinclubofrussell.ca and on the Kin Club of Russell Facebook page. Once the Ace of Spades is revealed, the game is concluded, and AGCO is notified immediately.
- The raffle will be run until the Ace of Spades has been revealed.
- This raffle operates under the terms and conditions of AGCO.
- The Kin Club of Russell acknowledges, that as per AGCO regulations and that as the licencee, it has the final decision on how funds will be distributed amongst the charities.
- The Kin Club of Russell reserves the right to prohibit or refuse ticket sales to any individual.
- The jackpot and weekly win estimates are just that…estimates. The Kin Club of Russell uses graphs and calculations based on previous performance and sales to set jackpot and weekly win amounts, however, they are best estimates only and the actual figures only will be redeemed.
 If it is deemed necessary by the Kin Club of Russell Catch the Ace Committee to move the draw to a larger location, AGCO will be notified of the location change. The public will also be informed using social media and local signage. Alternatives to the Étienne Brûlé Brewery include the Embrun Community Centre (8 Blais Street, Embrun, ON), the Russell Arena (1084 Concession Street, Russell, ON), and the Russell Township Sports Dome (150 Sportsplex Street, Embrun, ON).
Week 50, July 18th, 2021
Shawn Stephenson won $51, 529.00 (Electronic Ticket # E302759) and choose envelope # 4 which revealed the Ace of Spades winning the jackpot of $666,937.50.
Week 49, July 11th, 2021
Coel Storey won $42, 241.00 (Electronic Ticket # E244875) and choose envelope # 40 which revealed the Two of Hearts.
Week 48, July 4th, 2021
Adam Macmillan won $36, 621.00 (Electronic Ticket # E237413) and choose envelope # 34 which revealed the Five of Clubs.
Week 47, June 27th, 2021
Dan Strugar won $35, 365.00 (Electronic Ticket # E203388) and choose envelope # 43 which revealed the Ten of Clubs.
Week 46, June 20th, 2021
Dawn and Gary Smith won $33, 317.00 (Electronic Ticket # E176218) and choose envelope # 32 which revealed the Jack of Diamonds.
Week 45, June 13th, 2021
Tracey & Don Blais won $21,763.00 (Ticket # 117228 purchased at Russell Foodland) and choose envelope # 35 which revealed the jack of Spades.
Week 44, June 6th, 2021
Elizabeth Tucker won $19,028.00 (Ticket # E127574 purchased electronically) and choose envelope # 13 which revealed the two of diamonds.
Week 43, April 4th, 2021
Gail Desjardins won $21,098.00 (Ticket # E118246 purchased electronically) and choose envelope # 33 which revealed the Jack of Hearts.
Week 42, March 28th, 2021
Gaston Menard won $17,800.00 (Ticket # 93309 purchased at Bonichoix) and choose envelope # 39 which revealed the Nine of Clubs.
Week 41, March 21st, 2021
Bob Grant won $14,791.00 (Electronic ticket # E087077 and choose envelope # which revealed the of s.
Week 40, March 14th, 2021
Tim Purcell won $11,700.00 (Ticket # 86454 purchased at Russell Foodland) and choose envelope # 18 which revealed the King of Diamonds.
Week 39, March 7th, 2021
Johnny Therkelsen won $10,829.00 (Ticket # 81061 purchased at Russell Foodland) and choose envelope # 14 which revealed the King of Spades.
Week 38, February 28th, 2021
Suzanne Gauthier won $18,245.00 (Ticket # 75674 purchased at Russell Foodland) and choose envelope # 25 which revealed the Eight of Clubs.
Week 37, January 10th, 2021
Josée Bercier won $9,722.00 (Ticket # 69325 purchased at Lady Jo Boutique) and choose envelope # 45 which revealed the Seven of Hearts.
Week 36, January 3rd, 2021
Paul Villeneuve won $8,114.00 (Electronic Ticket # E044916) and choose envelope # 31 which revealed the Three of Clubs.
Week 35, December 27th, 2020
Henry Chaput won $7,602.00 (Ticket # 61413 purchased at Russell Foodland) and choose envelope #10 which revealed the Two of Clubs .
Week 34, December 20th, 2020
Reeann Slater won $6,931.00 (Electronic ticket # E033206) and choose envelope #51 which revealed the Queen of Hearts.
Week 33, December 13th, 2020
Martin Leblanc won $5962.00 (Electronic ticket # E029071) and choose envelope # 23 which revealed the Six of Diamonds.
Week 32, December 6th, 2020
Georgette Lavallee won 5,497.00 (ticket # 52743) and choose envelope # 36 which revealed the Seven of Clubs.
Week 31, November 29th, 2020
Janet COOPER won 5,079.00 (Electronic ticket # E025183) and choose envelope # 44 which revealed the Four of Diamonds.
Week 30, November 22nd, 2020
Brenda Lacombe won 6,524.00 (ticket # 46175) (purchased at Etienne Brule Brewery ) and choose envelope #50 which revealed the Ace of Diamonds.
Week 29, March 22nd, 2020
Leizel Abanes won 4,384.00 (ticket # E017801) (purchased electronically ) and choose envelope #19 which revealed the seven of spades.
Week 28 – March 15th, 2020
Jane St. Germain won $5,373.00 (ticket # 40029) (purchased at Russell Foodland) and choose envelope # 24 which revealed the Five of Hearts.
Week 27 – March 8th, 2020
Paul Roy won $4,950.00 (ticket # 36068 ) (purchased at Russell Foodland) and choose envelope # 42 which revealed the Six of Hearts.
Week 26 – March 1st, 2020
Dave Hartle won $4,451.00 (ticket # 30488 ) (purchased at Brinston General Store) and choose envelope # 15 which revealed the Ace of Clubs.
Week 25 – February 23rd, 2020
Edith Brisson won $3,980.00 (ticket # 30010 ) (purchased at Russell Foodland) and choose envelope # 16 which revealed the eight of spades.
Week 24 – February 16th, 2020
Bruce Trowsse won $3,492.00 (ticket # E 008640 ) (purchased online) and choose envelope # 38 which revealed the Queen of Diamonds.
Week 23 – February 9th, 2020
Lauriette Brisson won $3,123.00 (ticket # 22928 ) (purchased from Valoris Foundation ) and choose envelope # 3 which revealed the two of spades.
Week 22 – February 2nd, 2020
Pat Staal won $3,003.00 (ticket # 22099 ) (purchased from Russell Foodland) and choose envelope # 27 which revealed the five of spades.
Week 21 – January 26th, 2020
Colette Patenaude won $2,602.00 (ticket # 18459 ) (purchased from Etienne Brule) and choose envelope # 8 which revealed the three of spades.
Week 20 – January 19th, 2020
Jean Lafrance won $2,362.00 (ticket # 16765 ) (purchased from Boni Choix) and choose envelope #20 which revealed the seven of diamonds.
Week 19 – January 12th, 2020
Rachel Hunter won $1,993.00 (ticket # E004138) and choose envelope # 17 which revealed the nine of spades.
Week 18 – January 5th, 2020
Christine Benedict won $1,780.00 (ticket # 14599) and choose envelope #37 which revealed the Ten of Spades.
Week 17 – December 29th, 2019
Christine Renaud won $1,62.00 (ticket # E003345) and choose envelope #7 which revealed the King of Clubs.
Week 16 – December 22nd
Johny Therkelsen $1,411.00 (ticket #11918) and choose envelope #21 which revealed the Ten of Diamonds.
Week 15 – December 15th
Ann Godard won $1,182.00 (ticket #10272) and choose envelope #30 which revealed the Four of Hearts.
Week 14 – December 8th
Claudette Bedard won $981.00 (ticket #8832) and choose envelope #11 which revealed the Three of Diamonds.
Week 13 – December 1st
Helen Legace won $997.00 (ticket #8265) and choose envelope #48 which revealed the Queen of Clubs.
Week 12 – November 24th
Linda Hall won $927.00 (ticket #7641) and choose envelope #12 which revealed the Four of Spades.
Week 11 – November 17th
Margaret Sullivan won $802.00 (ticket #6850) and choose envelope #22 which revealed the Six of Clubs.
Week 10 November 10th
Diane Hayes won $738.00 (ticket #5387) and choose envelope #2 which revealed the Nine of Hearts.
Week 9 – November 3rd
Claire Locke won $656.00 (ticket #5318) and choose envelope #9 which revealed the King of Hearts.
Week 8 – October 27th
Mark Silas won $491.00 (ticket #4821) and choose envelope #49 which revealed the Eight of Hearts.
Week 7 – October 20th
Marielle Bourdeau won $466.00 (ticket #4018) and choose envelope #5 which revealed the Ace of Hearts.
Week 6 – October 13th
Florence Merkley won $439.00 (ticket # 3604) and choose envelope #52 which revealed the Three of Hearts.
Week 5 – October 6th
Rachel Cardinal won $611.00 (ticket # E 00793 and choose envelope #28 which revealed the Ten of Hearts.
Week 4 – September 29th
Janis Bueley won $403.00 (ticket # 2257) and choose envelope #26 which revealed the Four of Clubs.
Week 3 – September 22nd
Michael Pratt won $416.00 (ticket # E000624) and choose envelope #41which revealed the Jack of Clubs.
Week 2 – September 15th
Sherry Empey won $440.00 (ticket # E000447) and choose envelope #1 which revealed the 8 of diamonds.
Week 1 – September 8th – Bryan Cochrane won $778.00 (ticket # 192) and choose envelope # 29 which revealed the 9 of diamonds.
- Link to Week 50
- (20+) Facebook
- Link to Week 49
- (20+) Facebook
- Link to Week 48
- Link to Week 47
- (18) Facebook
- Link to Week 46
- (15) Facebook
- Link to Week 45 (12) Facebook
- Link to Week 44 Facebook
- Link to Week 43 (6) Facebook
- Link to Week 42(18) Facebook
- Link to Week 41 (11) Facebook
- Link to Week 40 (10) Facebook
- Link to Week 39 Draw Facebook
- Link to Week 38 Draw (19) Facebook
- Link to Week 37 Draw (7) Facebook
- Link to Week 36 Draw (11) Facebook
- Link to Week 35 Draw (2) Facebook
- Link to Week 34 Draw Facebook
- Link to Week 33 Draw (12) Facebook
- Link to Week 32 Draw Facebook
- Link to Week 29 draw:
- Link to Week 28 draw:
- Link to Week 27 draw:
- Link to Week 26 draw:
- Link to Week 25 draw:
- Link to Week 24 draw:
- Link to Week 23 draw:
- Link to Week 22 draw:
- Link to Week 21 draw:
- Link to Week 20 draw:
- Link to Week 19 draw:
- Link to Week 18 draw:
- Link to Week 17 draw:
- Link to week 16 draw:
- Link to week 15 draw:
- Link to week 14 draw:
- Link to Week 13 draw:
- Link to Week 12 draw:
- Link to Week 11 draw:
- Link to Week 10 draw:
- Link to week 9 draw:
- Link to week 8 draw:
- Link to week 7 draw:
- Link to week 6 draw:
- Link to week 5 draw:
- Link to week 4 draw:
- Link to week 3 draw:
- Link to week 2 draw:
- Link to week 1 draw:
100% of all proceeds, after approved expenses, go back to our community charities. The Kin Club of Russell does not keep a dime of any lottery funds as per Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario lottery licence rules.
In this lottery, we have selected the following approved charities;
- Breast Cancer Action (BCA) Ottawa (see http://bcaott.ca). Charitable registration #14077 6980 RR0001
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada (see cysticfibrosis.ca). Charitable registration #10684-5100 RR0001
- Osgoode Care Centre (see osgoodecare.ca). Charitable registration #
- Youth sports equipment for Russell Minor Hockey Association (see http://russellwarriors.ca/)
- Valoris Foundation of Prescott-Russell (see https://www.valorispr.ca/en/valoris). Charitable registration #11925-1825 RR0001
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital Foundation (see https://www.wdmhfoundation.ca/) Charitable registration #89282-4368 RR0001
If you are within the province of Ontario and would like to be considered as a charity for our next Catch the Ace lottery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Draws will be held every Sunday afternoon at 3:15 pm beginning September 8, 2019 until the Ace of Spades is found.
The Kin Club of Russell gratefully acknowledges KB Media for their professionalism and expertise in the development of this online sales software. Organizations wishing to inquire further about this uniquely developed software or purchasing it at a reduced price, should contact us at email@example.com
If you are looking for HelpDesk support for Catch the Ace issues, please email the Kin Club of Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly.
Kin Club of Russell’s Catch the Ace Lottery
Concludes as a Tremendous Success!
$ 718,466.50 Winner!
Shawn Stephenson of Brockville won the Kin Club of Russell’s Catch the Ace Lottery jackpot on Sunday, July 18th. Envelope # 4 was selected, and revealed the elusive Ace of Spades, thus winning the $666,937.50 jackpot along with the weekly win of $51,529.00, for a grand total prize of $718,466.50! There were 3 envelopes left. Video of the draw and Shawn Stephenson receiving his phone call live can be seen at (20+) Facebook.
On behalf of the entire Kin Club of Russell, our six very worthy charities; Breast Cancer Action (Ottawa), Cystic Fibrosis Canada, Osgoode Care Centre, Russell Minor Hockey Association, Valoris Foundation and Winchester District Memorial Hospital Foundation, and everyone else involved, a very sincere thank you and gratitude for your unwavering support. Thanks to your generosity, together we have raised $972,000.00 to split amongst these great charities! We couldn’t have done it without you!
The Kin Club of Russell is applying for its fourth Catch the Ace lottery and we will notify you as soon as tickets are available.
Again, our very sincere thank you!
Kin Club of Russell
Loterie Trouver l’as du Kin Club of Russell
Conclut comme un énorme succès!
Gagnant de 718,466.50 $!
Shawn Stephenson de Brockville a remporté le gros lot de la loterie Trouver l’as du Club Kin de Russell dimanche, 18 juillet. Notre gagnante a choisi l’enveloppe # 4 qui a finalement révélé l’insaisissable As de pique, remportant ainsi le gros lot de 666,937.50 $ ainsi que le prix hebdomadaire de 51 529,00 $, pour un grand prix total de 718,466.50 $! Il restait 3 enveloppes. Le vidéo du tirage au sort et Shawn Stephenson recevant leur appel téléphonique en direct peuvent être vu à (20+) Facebook.
Au nom de l’ensemble du Club Kin de Russell, nos six organismes de bienfaisance très dignes ; Breast Cancer Action (Ottawa), Fibrose Cystique Canada, Osgoode Care Centre, Russell Minor Hockey Association, Valoris Foundation et Winchester District Memorial Hospital Foundation, et toutes autres personnes impliquées, un merci très sincère et une gratitude pour votre soutien indéfectible. Grâce à votre générosité, nous avons amassé ensemble 972 000,00 $ à partager entre ces grands organismes de bienfaisance ! Nous n’aurions pas pu le faire sans vous !
Le Club Kin de Russell applique pour sa quatrième loterie « Trouvez l’as » et nous vous informerons dès que les billets seront disponibles.
Si vous avez des questions ou des préoccupations, veuillez nous contacter à email@example.com, ou visitez-nous à www.kinclubofrussell.ca
Encore une fois, nos très sincères remerciements !
Club Kin de Russell
* required fields